1948 original photograph of the Orlando Consolidated Co. auto parts store in Orlando, Florida.
Founded in 1924, this auto parts store was located at 920 West Central Avenue in Orlando, Florida.
Likely taken for its 25th anniversary of the Orlando Consolidated Company, this photograph shows the variety of the store’s advertising signage. It offers a study of how the company advertised to its current and potential customers.
Description: 1948 original photograph of the Orlando Consolidated Co. auto parts store in Orlando, Florida.
Orlando: Jack Lord, Photographer. November 8, 1949. Silver print in landscape format. 8 x 10 inches. Crease lines; some signs of handling. A arm and rich image.