Ivanhoe Catalogs of Metal Reflectors and Illuminating Glassware for Industrial, Commercial and Residential Lighting. [cover title]
Excellent 1921–1925 Compilation of trade catalogs and price lists
Compilation of trade catalogs, price lists, and brochures from 1921 to 1925 for commercial lighting hardware made by the Ivanhoe-Regent Works of General Electric Company and later by the Ivanhoe Division of the Miller Company.
The manufactured lighting hardware sold here includes reflectors, refractors, and commercial and domestic-use glass lamp shades and covers, some illustrated in color. These products were specifically made for such uses as industrial lighting, display window lighting, outdoor railroad lighting, and domestic use. Also seen within is a 4-page brochure for task lighting lamps “For Factory, Office or Home” made by the Localized Light Engineering Co. of Port Chester, New York, possibly distributed by Ivanhoe.
Eleven highlights from this 16-item compilation:
1. Ivanhoe Metal Reflectors and Fittings for Industrial Illumination Totally Enclosing Glassware and Fixtures for Commercial Illumination (1925), 48pp. + bound-in price list, 19pp.
2. Ivanhoe Lighting Equipment for Railroad Service for Outdoor Lighting. (1923), 15pp. + bound-in price list, p.
3. Ivanhoe Merchandising Line, Decorative Glassware for Home Lighting (n.d.), 4-panel, fold-out color brochure.
4. Ivanhoe Bowls & Shades with Rozelle Color Decorations (1922), 30pp. Some color illustrations.
5. Ivanhoe Shades and Shields with Rozelle Color Decorations (1923), 14pp. Some color illustrations; supplement to above.
6. Ivanhoe Ivre and Sudan Glass with Etched Designs, Bowls, Shades, Enclosing Units (1923), 16pp. Some color illustrations. + bound-in price list, pp.
7. Selling with Colored Light, Iris Equipment for Display Window Lighting (1921), 24pp.
8. The Skyrocket and The Candle, Ivanhoe Reflectors and Color Lighting for Display Windows (n.d.), 3-panel, fold-out color brochure with color cover.
9. Crystal Roughed and Clear Line Electric and Gas Shades (n.d.), 14pp. + bound-in price list (1922), pp.
10. Ivanhoe Price List for Ball Globes and Pointed Enclosing Globes (1922), pp.
11. Ivanhoe Blown & Pressed Design Ornamental Glassware, Bowls, Shades, Enclosing Units (1922), 16pp. + bound-in price list (1923), pp.
Description: Ivanhoe Catalogs of Metal Reflectors and Illuminating Glassware for Industrial, Commercial and Residential Lighting. [cover title]
[Mostly Cleveland, Ohio 1921–1925]. Various paginations. Gathered publications, 4tos. and 8vos.; overall 11 x 8 inches. Stiff paper wrappers; cord tied. Very good.